Monday, February 25, 2013

L'ORÉAL Coupons for Canadians

If any of you use L'ORÉAL products, you should be checking their website (www.lorealparis.ca) to see what coupons they have available. When you visit their website, scroll down to the bottom where you will see a "coupons" tab. (Or click on the link I provided above). You need the SmartSource Printer Java applet in order to print their coupons. If you don't have it there will be setup instructions to follow. There are coupons for hair care as well as skin care.

These coupons are for the Canadian market, and it states in the fine print that each coupon has its own restrictions.

I received a sample for the Arginine Resist X3 shampoo and conditioner. I have very fragile hair that damages easily. These products are supposed to make the hair stronger, so I'm going to try it out and see if I notice an improvement. 

 
Have any of you tried this product before? Did you find it successful for strengthening your hair? If you have any tips on products for fine, breakable hair let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment