Monday, August 12, 2013

Loop Baby Toy

I feel like I should apologize for all my crochet craft posts! I'm just so obsessed with this art form that its been the only crafting I've been doing lately. I'd like to say I'll be trying out some different crafts soon but from now until Christmas, I'll be busy crocheting. Between Christmas gifts and items for the new baby, I have a long list of patterns I want to get done!

Here is a quick baby toy I made up for a friends new baby. She has supported my crocheting by buying a lot of booties and other baby items so I wanted to give her something to open up for baby when I visited her in the hospital. She had kept baby's sex a secret, so when she announced the arrival of her baby boy, I needed something I could make quickly in boy colors so I could take it to the hospital that day. 


If you'd like to make this baby toy, follow the link to the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment