I didn't get a before picture but thought to snap a shot of the cushions after I already ripped out the stitches.
I washed the fabric, ironed out the wrinkles, used the old material as a pattern to trace on the new fabric and started cutting!
Once the fabric was pinned I started sewing and it took no time at all to finish!
My friend did not want to replace the buttons on the cushions and with this being my first upholstery job, I didn't think to compensate for the extra room this would make in the stretch of the fabric. So the top cushion ended up being a bit looser than I would have liked, but for my first attempt, I'm happy with how it turned out. Most importantly, my friend loves it, so I'm glad she is happy with the results!