Friday, October 2, 2015

MIA

Hi everyone! I haven't been on the blog in a very long time! 

Last month's creative challenge was sculpting and clay work. I had some ideas I wanted to try but our Walmart is under construction. It is being turned into a Supercenter, so everything has moved places and the craft isle shelves were very bare. They had no air dry clay! So I did not complete the clay challenge. I'll get to it eventually.

I have been very busy lately. I have started babysitting again part time. Big Sister is also in PreSchool this year so I have been busy taking her to and from school. Between these things my week feels pretty packed. I've managed to fit in a little sewing and start a new project reupholstering another chair. 

Until next time, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment