Friday, March 10, 2017

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!

The title to this post has two meanings. First, I'm back to the blogging world after a very long break!! We had a super busy year with a job change, house Reno, new baby and move to a new province. I am just finally feeling settled in our new house (though we haven't finished decorating and have a basement to finish still) so I decided it was time to get back to this little blog project of mine!
The second meaning for the title is that we just got back home from a trip to Arizona! We spent 12 days visiting my husband's parents. We mostly just relaxed, swam in their pool or took the kids to the nearby park. We did make a day trip to the mini Legoland in Phoenix and my husband took in a baseball game . It was spring training.

Here are some pictures I snapped through the car window during our travels.










These pictures are some of my favorite plants I saw while walking around the neighborhood. Lots of different types of cacti!


 A few yards had their cacti dressed up in sun glasses.


View from the plane on the way there. Snowy mountains.


The Grand Canon seen from the plane window.




Our flights went really well. All the kids did great! We came home to a forecast of snow for 2 days straight. So far today the weatherman was right! Lol

Now that I'm back to blogging I hope to write some posts as I finish up decorating parts of our house! I hope you all have been well since my last post! 
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment