Tuesday, June 20, 2017

HomeSense Love.

If you follow me on Instagram you already know I "won" another gift card from HomeSense. I didn't actually win it. They contacted me about a photo of my entrance way that Marketing was interested in using in an email. As well as crediting me (@addicted.to.turquoise) for the photo, they offered a $25 gift card! Of course I said YES! 

This is the photo they wanted to use. It is show casing the rug I purchased from their store.


We went looking for wall art and ended up finding this. I had just been looking for blue and white patterned rugs online the week before at 3 times the price as I found this one. It was a major score!

I'm already planning on making a HomeSense trip next week to see if I can put my gift card to good use. Good thing we have a lot of rooms to finish decorating in our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment